Belle Cherie Treatments Terms & Conditions
All bookings can be taken over the phone or by social media/email however is only subject to availability. We will require a 10% deposit to secure your booking which will be deducted at your appointment. If the client has been a no-show 3 times or over, we will require a 50% cancellation fee plus a deposit 15% which will be deducted at the appointment. Belle Cherie reserve to right to decline clients who cannot have a specific treatment due to illness or medical issues. When booking with a voucher, you must provide the voucher code and redeem at the time of the booking. All phone and email enquiries will be responded to in salon hours. All Cosmetic Tattooing deposits are non-refundable.
We understand that emergencies happen however, we do ask that you can give at least 48 hours notice so we can accommodate clients on our wait list. If less than 24hours notice has been given and your appointment is longer than 30mins, you will incur in a 50% cancellation fee and a further 10% deposit to rebook.
Gift Vouchers/ Pre paid vouchers
When booking with a gift/prepaid voucher, you must advise the therapist taking your booking of the voucher number. All Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date stamped on the voucher unless stated otherwise. Gift vouchers cannot be refunded in total or in part and cannot be replaced by Belle Cherie if lost or stolen. Only monetary vouchers may be used for the purchase of products. Please advise the therapist taking your booking the voucher code so they can check that the voucher is still valid. Belle Cherie reserves the right to replace any element of this voucher with an offering of equivalent value. All prepaid vouchers incur a $10 fee for any appointments booked on a Thursday after 5pm or on a Saturday.
All packages purchased with Belle Cherie must be paid in full and are valid for up to 12 months and therefore should be used within this time. Any bookings made past the 12 month expiry will incur in the full price of the treatment.
Packages need to be pre-booked and any cancellations made less than 24 hours of the appointment will be subject to a loss off a treatment off the package.
We understand about busy lives and the need to remain available, if this means you have to have a mobile phone we simply ask that it gets turned to silent with no vibration so not to interfere with any other clients in the treatment rooms next door.
- Belle Cherie have the right to refuse service to any client who comes for their treatment showing any symptoms of COVID-19. If you exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19 please reschedule your appointment a minimum of 14 days after exhibiting symptoms.
- Please come to your appointment alone with minimal personal items.
- If you or anyone in your family is unwell or has been in contact with someone who has been tested or diagnosed with COVID 19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- We will not charge a cancellation charge for any guests cancelling due to COVID-19 related symptoms unless cancelled 3 times or more
- We will NOT be providing services for children who need to be accompanied by an adult at this time. We will keep you updated as too when this will change.
- Our reception and therapist will be thoroughly disinfecting tools, brushes, chairs, sinks, washrooms and all high touch surfaces between clients.
- Please keep in mind that these practices are to keep both our clients, our staff and our community safe.
Our salons follow established occupational health and safety procedures and due to the nature of our business electrical equipment, hot wax, steam and other dangers to children exist in our treatment rooms. Because of these dangers we do not permit children in the treatment rooms. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times in our waiting area. Our priority is your children's safety and we appreciate your consideration in honouring this policy.
If you are running late we will endeavour to accommodate you as best we can. However, to avoid inconveniencing our other clients, we may not be able to guarantee your full treatment time. If you are a new client, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to fill out a consult form and so we can deliver the full treatment.
We will ask for your phone & email contact so we can confirm your appointment and these details are the best form of contact. We will confirm your appointment via text & email, and you have the convenience of responding by text any time either during or after trading hours to secure your appointment. Of course you can also ring to confirm during business hours if you prefer. If you do not confirm your appointment we are unable to guarantee your booking. All enquiries and missed calls will be responded to during business hours.
Belle Cherie has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate on all our marketing material and all social media. Please note that all pricing is subject to change.
Belle Cherie reserves the right to introduce promotions at any time. All bookings made prior to a promotion being introduced cannot be changed to that of the promotion.
If you would like more information about the terms and conditions of this site please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any queries with regards to your booking requests, please email email@example.com
For any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Use Your Information
When you give us information, it may be used for a number of different purposes which are listed below.
(i) Administration of our bookings system: Some of the basic information you give us is necessary for us to operate our service for you, such as knowing your full name to ensure we have the correct client booked in
(ii) To enable customer services: We ask for your contact details, such as your email, to enable us to reach you to confirm your booking a few days prior to your appointment
(iii) Sharing data: We do not pass on your personal details for marketing purposes to any third parties.
- Belle Cherie has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this website and so, therefore, cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Belle Cherie disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
- Belle Cherie shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other websites which are not under the control of Belle Cherie. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and Belle Cherie has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under the control of Belle Cherie.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Australian Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Belle Cherie reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this website.
All brand names, product and service names, titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Belle Cherie for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Belle Cherie or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Belle Cherie’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.