TERMS + CONDITIONS
Belle Cherie as referenced in this documents includes all salons that are part of the Belle Cherie group.
If you are a new client, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to fill out your consult form. We cannot begin your treatment until this is complete and we do not want to this to impact our ability to deliver your full treatment.
Eyebrow Tattoo deposits paid will be deducted at your treatment however we do not refund your deposit as we have set aside 2 hours for your treatment and it is not always easy to regain those hours back. We can reschedule your appointment and keep your deposit on our file. Please choose carefully when booking in for cosmetic tattooing.
- All bookings can be taken over the phone or by social media/email however all appointments and booking are subject to availability.
- We will require a 20% deposit for all treatment bookings over $100. This deposit will be deducted at the time of your appointment.
- Belle Cherie reserves the right to decline clients who cannot have a specific treatment due to illness or medical issues.
- When booking with a voucher, you must provide the voucher code and it will be redeemed at the time of the booking.
- All phone and email enquiries will be responded to during salon hours.
We understand that emergencies happen however, we do ask that you can give at least 48 hours’ notice so we can accommodate clients on our wait list. If less than 24 hours’ notice has been given you will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Further bookings will require a 20% deposit to confirm.
- When booking with a Gift / Prepaid voucher, you must provide the voucher number at the time of booking.
- All Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date stamped on the voucher. Gift vouchers cannot be refunded in total or in part.
- Only monetary vouchers may be used for the purchase of products.
- Belle Cherie reserves the right to replace any element of this voucher with an offering of equivalent value.
- By purchasing a Gift /Pre Paid Voucher for a specific service or treatment you accept the treatment strategy recommended by your Skin Therapist and agree that you have been fully advised of the result expectations.
- Gift / Prepaid Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- All Packages must be paid in full and are valid for up to 12 months. Any Packages not redeemed within 12 months will be void.
- Membership Packages need to be pre-booked and paid in full (AfterPay accepted).
- Any cancellations for a service included in a Membership Package, where the notice period is less than 24 hours, will result in the forfeit of that service.
- Treatment Packages cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Management reserves the right to review your individual treatment package and offer an alternative treatment option (up to the same value of your remaining credit).
- By purchasing a Treatment Package you accept the treatment strategy recommended by your Skin Therapist and agree that you have been fully advised of the result expectations.
- We considerate of personal circumstances changing, however it is wholly your responsibility to ensure you are able to commit to your treatment strategy and investment purchase, where the packages were purchased, for the entire duration of your treatment course within the date of validity.
- We encourage you to choose your clinical skin care products you purchase carefully as we are unable to exchange or offer refunds for change of mind and / or possible allergic reactions to product ingredients.
- You agree that by purchasing any clinical skin care and/or mineral make up products, that you have read and accept the ingredients to be suitable for your skin type and skin condition. Our specialists are able to assist you with product suitability, however it is your responsibility to inform us of any skin conditions or allergies prior to purchase (in order to seek the best advice).
- Gift / Pre Paid Vouchers and Packages are non-refundable. Belle Cherie will endeavor to provide a Store Credit where possible.
Belle Cherie pride ourselves in our quality & affordable service. In an unlikely event that you should have a side effect, we require up to 12 weeks to investigate your concern. Belle Cherie require your full cooperation during this time, which will include, weekly consultations for assessment (photo and documentation), additional treatments and products to be purchased by the client. The client will also indemnify Belle Cherie for any external costs associated to remedy the side effect.
We understand about busy lives and the need to remain available, if this means you have to have a mobile phone we simply ask that it gets turned to silent with no vibration so as not to interfere with any other clients in the treatment rooms next door.
Our salons follow established occupational health and safety procedures. Due to the nature of our business, electrical equipment, hot wax, steam and other dangers to children exist in our treatment rooms. Because of these dangers we do not permit children in the treatment rooms. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times in our waiting area. Our priority is your children’s safety and we appreciate your consideration in honoring this policy.
If you are running late we will endeavor to accommodate you as best we can. However, to avoid inconveniencing our other clients, we may not be able to guarantee your full treatment time.
If you are running more than 10 minutes late for your appointment we reserve the right to cancel your appointment in part or full depending on the length of your original booking.
- We will ask for your phone and email contacts so that we can confirm your appointment.
- We will confirm your appointment via text and email and you have the convenience of responding by text at any time either during or after trading hour to secure your appointment.
- You may also ring the salon during business hours to confirm if this is your prefer.
- If you do not confirm your appointment we are unable to guarantee your booking.
- All enquiries and missed calls will be responded to during business hours.
Belle Cherie has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate on all our marketing material and all social media. Please note that all pricing is subject to change.
Belle Cherie reserves the right to introduce promotions at any time. All bookings made prior to a promotion being introduced cannot be changed to that of the promotion.
If you would like more information about the terms and conditions of this site please do not hesitate to contact us.
For queries regarding your booking / requests, please email email@example.com
For any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you give us information, it may be used for a number of different purposes which are listed below (this list is not exhaustive):
- The basic information you give us is necessary for us to deliver your service, such as knowing your full name to ensure we have the correct client booked in and maintain your Client Profile
- We ask for your contact details, such as your email, to enable us to reach you to confirm your booking a few days prior to your appointment
We do not pass on your personal details for marketing purposes to any third parties.
- Belle Cherie has taken every care in the preparation of the content of our websites, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to our websites, therefore, cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Belle Cherie disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on our websites and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
- Belle Cherie shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on our websites.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other websites which are not under the control of Belle Cherie. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and Belle Cherie has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under the control of Belle Cherie.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Australian Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Belle Cherie reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this website.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Belle Cherie for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Belle Cherie or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Belle Cheries prior written consent is strictly prohibited.