We use Minetan..
Formulated with a clean blend of antioxidant-rich botanicals, hydrating natural oils, 100% natural tanning actives and other skin loving ingredients, to give you not just a tan but a unique skin therapy experience. Every product is free of parabens, contains 100% natural DHA and is vegan friendly.
Treatment Before Your Tanning Appointment
Prepping your skin can make the difference for the perfect result. Please ensure
- Exfoliate and moisturize 24 hours before you apply your self tan, paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
- Wax or shave at least 48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- For the entire 24 hours before you apply your self tan avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, oil based products or in-shower moisturizers. These products may act as a barrier against your skin and can prevent the fast acting tanning agents to develop.
- Don’t apply moisturiser, perfume, deodorant or makeup on the day of application.
- Wear dark loose clothing; tight clothing or underwear may cause marks. Wear loose fitting shoes.
- Shower lightly in cold – lukewarm water for 45 seconds ONLY after your desired development time. Use plain water, don’t use shower gels, scrubs, shampoos or loofah during the first 24 hours after your treatment.
- Pat your skin dry. Do not rub or scrub your skin.
- Moisturize everyday after applying your self tan.
- After day 5, exfoliate with a soft body polish on a daily basis, to help your skin absorb even more moisturizer and keep it looking and feeling gorgeous. This also helps the tan fade naturally, rather than in patches.