Skin Needling works by creating a wound-healing effect on the skin with tiny medical needles through a motorised handpiece. It is by far the most effective and non-invasive treatment in today's market. It is so advanced that the depth of the needles can be adjusted to tailor to your specific skin concerns.
It can even be used in those delicate and difficult areas such as around the lips, eyes and even on the nose. We love how instant the results are, and we guarantee that you will love them too!
Belle Cherie uses a professional skin-needling device that glides gently along the skin, penetrating the skin's surface and encouraging the body to respond by creating new collagen and elastin fibres. As the skin responds, it plumps and thickens, reducing the appearance of scars, wrinkles and fine lines.
Treatment Avoid if you have the following
- Auto immune disorder
- Active acne
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Avoid retinoid for 24 hours
- Avoid proglonged sun exposure for 24 hours
- Please consult your therapist if you have active breakouts occur with in 24 hours
- Wait for 2 weeks after botox or cosmetic injections
- Apply numbing cream 30 minutes before your appointment
- Avoid UV exposure (sun or solarium)
- Harsh skin cleansers and other products, such as those containing: AHAs (Glycolic and Lactic Acids) or BHAs (Salicylic Acid, Benzyol Peroxide, Retinol, Vitamin A and Vitamin C) for a minimum 4 days
- Perfumed skin products or cosmetics for a minimum 4 days
- Strenuous exercise
- Chlorinated water
- Cosmetic tattooing