Belle Cherie Treatments Medical Peels
Turns out good old chemical peels can actually deliver certain skin benefits—like reversing melasma and breakouts and can be better than any other high-tech devices. By casting off dull surface cells, they improve fine lines, acne, discoloration, and more.
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hand. A specific solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled that the old skin.
Our peels work in a series of 6 peels and we start with the leaving the peel on for 2 minutes and gradually adding more time as the skin gets stronger.
Each chemical peel have a different skin benefit and is designed for specific skin types. It is very important to go to a profession for chemical peels as these can be very dangerous for the skin if not performed correctly.
The peels available at Belle Cheriee are
Glycolic peels are designed to even out skin tone and soften expression lines and is also used to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
Suitable for sensitive skins or dull skins. Softens expression lines and very superficial wrinkles.
Recommended for reducing the size of dilated pores, fading mild acne scars and unifying skin tone.
Designed as a deep cleansing before medical procedures. It controls sebaceous secrection, reducing size of pores and evens out skin tone.
Promotes the following
Skin pigmentation lightening and reduction Skin smoothening and wrinkle reduction
Cleansing of pores and reduction of acne symptoms
Improves skin luminosity and texture
- Don't exfoliate. Since a chemical peel is an in-depth exfoliation, it's important that you don't exfoliate for at least 1 week before your appointment. ...
- Refrain from using make-up. ...
- Avoid the sun. ...
- Stay hydrated.
- Gently cleanse your skin as your skin will be extra sensitive after the peel
- Using a hyaluronic acid will help keep your skin plump and hydrated
- Use daily SPF or moisturizer with SPF in it
- Use a cold compress if the skin is feeling red or swollen