Before booking you should also be aware that we will not carry out work that we feel is inappropriate or work with clients whose expectations we feel we cannot manage. Some skins will not retain the crispness of a hair stroke and some skins may require more retouches than others.
Avoid the following after your treatment
- Getting the treated area wet will cause the pigment to peel off
- Touching the treated area
- Using soaps, cleansers, creams or makeup
- Facial treatments such eyelash or eyebrow tinting, plucking, electrolysis etc.
- Taking hot baths
- Sunbathing, using sunbeds or swimming
- Any form of bleach or depilatory products