Back Beauty Facial
A back facial is similar to the more common face-facial but designed for the back. This treatment is designed to open pores, extract impurities with a microdermabrasion, and leaves the skin soft, moisturized, and refreshed. Steam is used to open the pores and prep the skin for cleansing and exfoliation.
Just because we cant see our backs, doesn’t mean we should neglect it.
Instructions Avoid if you have the following
- Active acne
- Pregnant or breast feeding clients
- Avoid retinoid for 24 hours
- Avoid proglonged sun exposure for 24 hours
- Please consult your therapist if you have active breakouts occur with in 24 hours
- Wait for 2 weeks after cosmetic injections
- Apply numbing cream 30 minutes before your appointment
- Avoid UV exposure (sun or solarium)
- Harsh skin cleansers and other products, such as those containing: AHAs (Glycolic and Lactic Acids) or BHAs (Salicylic Acid, Benzyol Peroxide, Retinol, Vitamin A and Vitamin C) for a minimum 4 days
- Perfumed skin products or cosmetics for a minimum 4 days
- Body tattooing
- Strenuous exercise/sauna/ chlorinated water
- Tight clothing for 24 hours.