How does this site collect Personal Information?
What do we collect and use personal information for?
In order to:
- reply to your enquiries and requests for information;
- receive and process orders submitted by you;
- customise the service we provide to you;
- carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- verify your identity;
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you;
- carry out market research and tracking of sales data;
- send you newsletters, surveys or other information about our products and services by post, e-mail or SMS.
- publish on the Site, at our discretion, your Submission comments.
We also ask you for other optional information such as, occupation, contact details and medical background. If you choose to give us this information, we will use it to help us to provide you with the best possible service that is personalised to your needs and preferences. Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor our services for you.